As a service to our patrons, the Essex Library provides selected tax forms. Printed forms are available in the lobby by our Park and Pickup tables. If you do not find the form you require, please ask our staff and we will be happy to assist you.
Connecticut Tax Forms
Forms available at the Essex Library or you can click on the link and print them out:
• 2021 CT-1040 Connecticut Resident Income Tax Return Form (Instructions also available)
• 2021 CT-1040 NR/PY Connecticut Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Income Tax Return Form. (Instructions also available)
Additional Connecticut Department of Revenue forms and schedules are available online.
More information can be found at the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services website.
You may also contact your local Department of Revenue Services.
Federal Tax Forms
Forms & Instructions
2021 1040 Form information
Additional Tax Resources from the IRS
- Internal Revenue Service website
- Contact your local Internal Revenue Service Office
- Interactive Tax Assistant (ITA) – A tax law resource that takes you through a series of questions and provides you with responses to tax law questions.
Printed Tax Forms and Publications
- To order print forms and instructions, refer to Forms and Publications by US Mail or call 1-800-829-3676.
- For tax forms and publications in accessible formats, visit Accessible IRS Tax Products.
The AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Program provides income tax assistance for low to moderate-income taxpayers aged 50 and over who cannot afford tax preparation services.