As a service to our patrons, the Essex Library provides selected tax forms. Print copies of these forms are available at the Adult Circulation Desk. If you do not find the form you require, please ask our staff and we will be happy to assist you.
Forms currently available at the Essex Library or you can print them out here:
• 2018 CT-1040 Connecticut Resident Income Tax Return Form (Instructions are also available.)
• 2018 CT-1040 NR/PY Connecticut Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Income Tax Return Form. (Instructions are also available.)
Additional Connecticut Department of Revenue forms are also available online.
More information can be found at the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services website.
You may also contact your local Department of Revenue Services.
Forms & Instructions
Tax forms have changed for 2018. Please refer to the following links for further 2018 information.
- the IRS’s Forms and Instructions page;
- the About Form 1040 for more information; and
- Instructions for Form 1040.
To order print forms and instructions, refer to Forms and Publications by US Mail or call 1-800-829-3676.
More information can be found at the Internal Revenue Service website.
The AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Program provides income tax assistance for low to moderate-income taxpayers aged 50 and over who cannot afford tax preparation services.